A Puppy Pet Care Plan is an affordable way to provide a tailored preventative healthcare regime that is devised by our veterinarians for your new puppy. With simple on-going monthly payments it makes it easy for family budgeting and simplifies your puppy’s preventative health care.
To help you care for your puppy and keep the budget in check we have included a range of member rewards.
- One pet health care package
- Affordable monthly payments
- Added member rewards
Puppy Care Plan
Your new puppy will be growing bigger every day, so to ensure your puppy has the correct dose of worm, flea and tick prevention, we would like to see you once a month for our nurse check-up, weigh in and we can administer your puppy’s parasiticide, as part of their care plan for 12 months. On the 12 month anniversary of the plan you will be asked to contact us to choose an adult plan which best suits you and your dog’s needs a Healthy Care Plan or Ultimate Care Plan.
These monthly positive visits will help your puppy view a trip to the vet as a fun place to go. This will make future vet visits, grooming and or boarding trips here a much more pleasant, stress free experience in future.
You will receive a monthly text notification to remind you to bring your puppy in for a nurse weigh in and parasiticide dose until your dog reaches 6 months of age. At 6 months of age your home delivery will begin ensuring your dog continues it’s important parasiticide protection.
- Vaccinations – 6-8 weeks, 12 weeks & 16 weeks
- Annual veterinary health check-up
- Heartworm injection – 12 weeks, 24 weeks, then yearly
TREATMENTS given monthly at your Sydney Animal Hospitals nurse weigh in
- Intestinal worm protection – 8 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, then every 3 months
- Tick protection – every month
- Flea protection – every month
- Health progress check every six months
- Unlimited FREE nurse health checks
- FREE pedicure/nail clipping
- Grooming discount (10%)
- Boarding discount (10%)
- Hill’s Pet food discounts (10%)
Puppy Care Plan
Puppy Care Plan $49.95 per month
A one-off joining fee of $40 is applicable to all plans
- A Puppy Care Plan is for all puppies under the age of 12 months of age
Vaccinations – Your vet’s recommended annual vaccination for your pet.
Puppy Parasitic Preventatives – SR12 – Heartworm, Nexgard – Ticks & fleas (Monthly), Milbemax – Intestinal worms
*Preventatives included subject to change without notice.
ALL LIFEVAC MEMBERS
Receive $10 off monthly fee. See LifeVAC page for more information.
For more information contact your local Sydney Animal Hospital;
- Newtown (02) 9519 4111 • Inner West (02)9516 1466 • Norwest (o2) 8883 0411 • Kellyville (02) 8883 0533 • Newport (02) 9997 4609 • Avalon (02) 9918 0833
Our Pet Health Care Plans are heavily discounted and are based on an annual commitment.
Should you need to stop your plan at any time you can do so by paying the remaining months
left on the annual plan or by paying for services used at full retail value, (whichever is less).
See website for full T&C’s.