We also offer Pet Grooming, click for grooming information here.
Going on holidays soon?
Before considering whether to board your pet, please check their vaccination records to make sure they have been vaccinated within the past 12 months. If your pet is due for a booster vaccination make sure this is done well ahead of the boarding period.
What to look for in pet boarding
At Sydney Animal Hospitals we pride ourselves in our dog and cat boarding facilities.
There are a number of factors to consider with pet boarding, such as:
- How big are individual kennels?
- Is there any natural light?
- Will your pet have access to a run during the day?
- How many kennels are there in the complex? Fewer kennels can mean a quieter, calmer stay.
- Do the kennels smell bad? If so, this can indicate poor hygiene or ventilation problems.
- Are there signs of overbooking or overcrowding?
- Do they provide food or can you provide your own pet’s specific diet?
- Can they medicate pets if required?
- Do they have veterinarians in attendence should an emergency occur?
At Sydney Animal hospitals you’re boarding your pet with the full services of a veterinary hospital with qualified veterinary and pet healthcare team in attendance.
An ideal boarding facility for your pet has a relaxed, calm atmosphere, created by having fewer kennels/animals, a design that minimises stress and allows maintenance of a high standard of hygiene.
At Sydney Animal Hospitals we understand that nobody likes to leave their cat home alone when they go on a holiday. Our cattery facilities make leaving your cat a much easier decision. With outdoor cat playgrounds at our hospitals in Norwest and Inner West, Sydney Animal Hospitals has it all to make sure your cat has a comfortable stay.
All our cat accommodation has been designed to make sure your cat has a peaceful, relaxed and enjoyable time away from home. All Sydney Animal Hospitals locations have cattery facilities. With holiday seasons filling up fast, it is important to book your cat a spot in advance.
Please give us a call at Sydney Animal Hospitals to discuss your pet boarding needs.
Newtown (02)9519 4111
Inner West (02)9516 1466
Norwest (02)8883 0411
Kellyville (02)8883 0533
Newport (02)9997 4609
Avalon (02)9918 0833
Please note – Sydney Animal Hospitals Newport & Avalon offer dog boarding through Hanrob however we care for animals onsite who require health observations, please contact our team for your pets needs.