If your cat exhibits any of the signs below, it’s time to visit your veterinarian:
- increased thirst or urination
- changes in behaviour, including agitation, aggression or increased vocalisation
- bad breath or difficulty eating
- reluctance to walk, jump up or exercise
- coughing or breathing difficulties
- diarrhoea or change in litter tray habits
- changes in the skin or hair coat
- a noticeable increase or decrease in body weight.
Find out how Sydney Animal Hospitals can help.
See more about our approach to Senior pet Wellness Plans.