A LIFETIME OF VACCINATIONS AND AN ADDITIONAL ANNUAL HEALTH PROGRESS CHECK FOR YOUR PET.
LifeVac @ Sydney Animal Hospitals is a lifetime vaccination and biannual wellness check program for your pet. A one off payment which covers all annual vaccinations (which includes a full veterinary health check) and also includes an additional complimentary health progress check every year for the life of your pet! Many pet owners find it difficult to keep track of their pet's vaccination status, however, vaccination is essential to prevent many infectious diseases in puppies, kittens, adults and senior pets. We will send you regular reminders to ensure you never miss a checkup for your pet. In addition to the health exam at vaccination, the annual complimentary health progress check is designed to assist pet owners with any questions regarding their pet's overall health and well being. This visit is also used to assess the need for any additional preventative health care measures because prevention is better than cure!
*What vaccines are included?
C5 vaccine for dogs include: canine distemper virus, infectious canine hepatitis, canine parvovirus, canine parainfluenza and bordetella bronchiseptica. F3 vaccines for cats include: feline rhinotracheitis virus, panleucopenia virus and calicivirus.
*How much are annual vaccinations normally?
Vaccinations are normally priced from $100 per year.
*How much are health progress checks normally?
Health checks by a vet normally cost $90 for each visit.
*Can I use the LifeVAC program at all Sydney Animal Hospitals?
Yes! All 6 of our hospitals details are list on Our Hospitals page.
Terms and Conditions
- LifeVAC does not include FIV, FeLV, feline chlamydia, proheart (annual heartworm injection) or export related vaccinations, they can be added however at an additional cost.
- All pets must be microchipped as part of this program and to comply with NSW state legislation.
- Vaccines will be given in the frequency as per the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) guidelines.
- If the veterinarian deems a pet unsuitable for vaccination due to illness, a consultation fee will apply.
- A health progress check is defined as a veterinary examination focused on preventative care. A consultation fee will be charged at the discretion of the veterinarian if the pet presents with a clinical illness.
- There is a limit of one health progress check per pet per year, to be scheduled at 6 to 8 months following vaccination and are non-accumulatory.
- It is the client's responsibility to book your biannual wellness check.
- Medical testing and treatment for any illness condition or injury and any other incurred fees for preventative health care are priced separately in addition to the cost of the LifeVAC program.
- LifeVAC in non-refundable unless under exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.
- It is essential that all owner contact details are kept current to facilitate regular and timely reminder.