Welcome to Sydney Animal Hospitals
Visit one of our six locations!
Newtown & Newport are walk in hospitals, no appointment required!
Sydney Animal Hospitals has been proudly providing high quality vet care to our local communities of pet owners since 1990.
Sydney Animal Hospitals is a 100% independent and owner operated group of six A Class Veterinary Hospitals.
- Each Hospital has its own managing partner and superintendent. Our staff are local, we live in the communities that we serve.
- We are not part of a multinational or corporation. So, you as our valued client and pet owner can talk to the person in charge whenever needed.
- Our hospitals are vet owned and this gives our client’s peace of mind knowing they can trust our advice and service to be in their pet’s best interests. We treat your pets as we do our own
At Sydney Animal Hospitals your pets’ health and well being are paramount. When you choose us to care for your pet we will:
- Treat your pet as we would our own
- Collaborate with our team of experienced vets, both in house and referral to provide the best care and advice for your pet
- Provide a fear free approach to pet health care
- Provide comprehensive wellness programs and independent pet care advice
We take pride our community engagement and the charities we support:
- Pets in the Park, assisting homeless people with their companion animals
- Vets Beyond boarders, helping pets in less fortunate countries to receive veterinary health care
- Assistance Dogs Australia, a charity that provides assistance dogs to clients with physical disability, PTSD, Autism and Alzheimer’s disease
- Cat Protection Society (CPS) add link https://catprotection.org.au/
Our hospitals are kept up to date with advanced equipment, technology and services:
- We provide emergency treatment as well as looking after pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical and dental care.
- Boarding and Grooming services
- Independent advice on nutrition and parasite control.
- The SAH team of vets has years of experience treating both serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness plans. Our hospitals are equipped with the latest diagnostic facilities, an in house laboratory, radiography, ultrasound and other specialised equipment. This ensures your pet can access immediate assessment, test results and receive prompt care.
We have six locations and SAH's are open long hours seven days a week, plus all public holidays (except Christmas Day). We are open 7am to 11pm at Newtown and Norwest and until 9pm at Newport and Kellyville. We do not charge an afterhours fee, so accessing us during our extensive open hours is much less costly than visiting an emergency centre.
We pride ourselves on caring for all your family
Dr Sam Haynes
Sydney Animal Hospitals